Pro Bono Pentests
Our company set the objective to deliver one pro bono project per quarter.
Who our Pro Bono Pentests are for
- Non Governmental Organisations (NGOs) and Non Profit Organizations (NPOs) only
- Our pentests must make a difference (e.g. no pentesting of systems without severe risks)
- Detected vulnerabilities with high or critical risk must be resolved within eight weeks
- Re-tests of resolved issues are mandatory within eight weeks (we re-test for free)
- IT department (inhouse or outsourced) that understands and is able to tackle reported vulnerabilities
- Take a look at our demo report whether you can
- Flexibility in time
- We define a time frame together (e.g. one month) in which we will deliver the project
- Please understand that we do not guarantee execution within a fixed period of time (e.g. in a certain week), as we do for our commercial customers
- You grant us access to systems (like network access, users, etc) in a timely manner
- We are allowed to publish our cooperation incl. your logo (excl. any results or other confidential information)
- We prefer ongoing cooperations over one-time pentests
What you receive
- A compentent partner in offensive IT security
- Pentests for free
- Calls for information exchange, vulnerability information, etc.
- Written reports in PDF format (English or German)
- Strict secrecy of any obtained information and vulnerability details
- You will be treated like any other customer who pays for our services (we expect more flexibility in time only)
- Remote pentests (from the Internet)
- If we once agree to come onsite, you pay for travel and accommodation.